Saturday, January 16, 2016

Bath and Body Works - White Citrus Shampoo, Conditioner, and Lotion



First off, if you haven't done so, please like my Facebook page dedicated to my blog and sharing free sample opportunities:  CLICK ME!




Bath and Body Works has fond memories for me.  If you're my age you probably remember wearing Cucumber Melon in high school.  I have only every used their lotions and body mists, so I was excited to be able to try something new.

I was really hesitant about the shampoo and conditioner at first because I had never tried any shampoo or conditioner products from Bath and Body Works, but man...was I wrong.  This product had my hair smelling fresh and amazing all day.  I love that the smell is a crisp, clean smell.  There are hints of lemon zest, grapefruit, and water lily. Not only does it smell great, but my hair was shiny and soft after just one use!  In the midst of a cold winter it's nice to have a little bit of summer fragrance to brighten your day!

The lotion is a little on the strong side, but I still really like the way it smells. I wound up using it more like perfume than lotion.  It left my skin feeling soft, but if you're sensitive to strong aromas I would add just a little and wait a while before adding more.

You can purchase the shampoo, conditioner, and lotion, as well as the other products, HERE. Lotions, hand soaps, shower gels, fragrance mists, etc.  OH MY!  Pretty much any product that you can imagine in a smell that lasts and makes you feel clean and beautiful.


Bath and Body Works is currently having their Semi-Annual Sale so the products mentioned above and all of your other favorites are on sale.  Now is the perfect time to stock up or buy gifts for the special people in your life!  You can save up to 75% on your purchase.  I know I'll be buying the full size of this product and I recommend that you don't miss the opportunity to do the same!


The white citrus scent smells awesome, but don't hesitate to check out their other great scents. I honestly don't think I've ever come across one that I dislike.  (If you notice on the website, some of the products are even buy 3 get 2 free or buy one get one free!) :D