Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Celestial Seasonings - Country Peach + COUPON

First off, if you haven't done so yet, please like my Facebook page dedicated to my blog and sharing free sample opportunities:  CLICK ME!


Another day of no samples in the mail means I get to brag about another company I love! (I just started requesting this week so it will probably be a while before I starting getting anything in the mail)  


I found a coupon for $1 off when you buy 2 boxes of Celestial Seasonings tea (which you can find HERE*) so I took advantage of the savings since I was getting low on my Extra Sleepy Time (with the valerian root secret ingredient!) *This site works best with Internet Explorer for some reason.  If for some reason that link doesn't work, just go to coupons.com and use the pull down menu to search for the coupon by brand.

Since I had to buy two boxes, I opted to try a new flavor.  I scanned the isles when suddenly I saw the word PEACH (Country Peach Passion to be more precise) and knew I had to try that one.


As you can see I was feeling like an owl mug today.   


The tea bag alone smells good enough to eat!  It has a strong peach scent with hints of vanilla cream.  The kettle could not come to a boil fast enough, I was so excited.  After one cup I decided to pull out my tea pot and warmer so I could make a whole pot!  If you like fruity teas then you have got to try this one!

The Country Peach Passion tea combines chamomile, various great smelling citrus, and sweet peaches to give it the "peaches and cream" aroma.  It is caffeine free so it can be enjoyed any time of the day or night. 

Celestial Seasonings offers many other great flavors, so take advantage of that coupon and buy a few boxes.  You won't be disappointed.  Also they are putting some great smelling lip balm in some of their boxes so look for the ones that are specially marked and you'll get a surprise!

If you're more of an online shopper don't fret (I got you, boo).  Head over to their website HERE to browse all of their products! They even have K-cups for you Keurig users out there.