Saturday, January 16, 2016

Getting Started


Hey guys! Thanks for stopping by!

Here you will find my reviews and photos of samples and products I receive, as well as information on where to purchase the real deal. I just got started so this will be slow going at first.  From time to time I’ll also link free online products, such as printable things and games.

I started this blog because I just graduated college and wanted something to do with my time while I make the transition from broke college kid to super awesome mediocre-paid environmental scientist!



But not only that...Since I will soon be making enough money to treat myself and buy products of my own, I want to know which ones work for me and which ones don't.  Samples are a great way to try out brands before you buy them and a product review blog is a great way for others to see if they'd be interested as well.  Not to mention that I can repay the generosity of the companies by drumming up business for them and offering links to their websites.  It's a win-win for everyone! 

I'm a pretty nerdy person so get ready for some bad puns, silly photos (and gifs...I love gifs), and fandom references...but also awesome stuff!

If you’re interested in getting your own free samples to review, I’ve included links to the services I use.  They're located on the LINKS page. 

Feel free to send me a message using the links to the right, send me a tweet @thatnikigurl, or comment on my posts.  I'd love to hear from you, especially seasoned bloggers with tips!  Oh, and follow my Facebook page by clicking HERE!



​Also, a big shout out to my Facebook group Freebies & Samples by Coco!  This is a HUGE group that posts many many many freebies daily, so if you're into free stuff check them out!