Saturday, January 16, 2016

Mary Kay® Body Lotion and Lip Balm - Sugar & Spice™

First off, if you haven't done so, please like my Facebook page dedicated to my blog and sharing free sample opportunities:  CLICK ME



This lotion smells so good!  Normally I like really fruity products but after wearing this for a day I am hooked.  I can't stop smelling my hands and arms!  The lotion made my skin super smooth without making me greasy or sticky, like a lot of other products out there can do.  The smell does have a bit of citrus in it, but also a little berry and makes me think of the holidays.  It's sweet, but not too sweet and will leave you smelling delicious all day long. 

The lip balm is a clear gel and I found myself putting it on along with a little lipstick to get that "just licked my lips" look.  It smells great too and kept my lips feeling soft for hours! 

You can purchase the lotion and lip balm HERE.  It is $18.00 which I feel is a bargain.  The lotion is 2.5 fl. oz. and the lip balm is 0.3 oz.  WARNING!  This is a limited edition product so get yours fast!

Although the holiday season has passed this would make a great gift, even if you purchase it for yourself.