Thursday, January 28, 2016

Raw Rev - Glo Bars

If you haven't done so already, please follow me on social media using the links to the right or by clicking HERE!

Hey guys! I hope you've had a stellar week so far.  I've been super busy reviewing products that I've gotten this week and it has been so much fun! I can't wait to tell you about a yummy snack I got to try:


Breakfasts can be a struggle sometimes. You don't always have time to cook a hearty meal and many of the "grab and go" breakfast items aren't what I'd call healthy. Most days I wind up eating a Pop Tart on the way out the door and then I'm hungry again an hour later. Well, I've found something that not only keeps your tummy from rumbling, but is also a healthy way to start the day!




Raw Rev Glo Bars are not only delicious but they are also nutritious!  They are packed full of tasty super foods and raw ingredients such as nuts, seeds, dark chocolate, and sea salt. Not only that, but they are gluten free and vegan friendly!  They contain plenty of protein and fiber to keep you going all morning and are low in sugar so you don't crash later in the day.


So far, there are five amazing flavors:

Mixed Nuts, Caramel & Sea Salt
Peanut Butter, Dark Chocolate, & Sea Salt
Creamy Peanut Butter & Sea Salt
Dark Chocolate, Cashew, & Mint
Crunchy Peanut Butter & Sea Salt 

The bars are each 1.6 ounces, or 46 grams, and run $1.89 for a single bar or $19.99 for a box of 12.


If you can't wait for breakfast then the Glo Bars make a great snack and they are GMO free! I honestly don't think I can pick a favorite flavor. Each one has it's own unique chewy goodness. My only complaint about the Glo Bars is that I don't have any more!

So, head over to Raw Rev's website and order you a box or three of their new Glo Bars!  They're so good you'll be glowing from the inside out! While you're there, be sure to check out their other delicious nom noms! Oh if you use code DORATHEA, you'll get 20% off your order!


Be sure to follow Raw Rev on social media: 



*Disclaimer: I received this product for free from Raw Rev in exchange for an honest review. I was NOT given monetary compensation.