Monday, January 18, 2016

The Republic of Tea - FREE Sample and Fangirling

First off, if you haven't done so, please like my Facebook page dedicated to my blog and sharing free sample opportunities:  CLICK ME!

Today was cold and cloudy and rainy so I had about 5 cups of hot tea to stay warm and lift my spirits.  (The fact that I was drinking out of my favorite fox cup definitely helped too.)

Cute, isn't it?  Anyway, I noticed that I was getting a little low on my tea supply and it's about time to put in an order with my absolute FAVORITE company!  So, not only do I get to share them with you, but they also send a free sample when you request a catalog.  So YAY for all my fellow tea drinkers!  This is the flavor that I got (Peppermint Bark).  I'm assuming that it's seasonal so you'll probably get the same one during winter.




The company is called The Republic of Tea and I discovered them at a Green Life grocery store.  I had just gotten a French press travel mug for my birthday and was shopping for some loose leaf tea to christen it.  I entered the tea section and followed the sweet, familiar aroma of pomegranate (my favorite...and go to flavor when trying new brands).  I wound up purchasing two flavors, Pomegranate Green Tea Full-Leaf and Ginger Peach Black Full-Leaf.  With each glorious sip I fell more and more in love.

The pomegranate is delicate and fruity (with that pomegranate twang) made with green tea, hibiscus, pomegranate juice, and natural flavors.  It does contain caffeine, so be sure not to partake at night.

The ginger peach is actually considered a fan favorite and one of the company's best sellers!  




Don't worry!  They sell tea in bags too, and have a HUGE selection.  Don't believe me? Check them out for yourself Tins start at around $10 and they offer flat rate shipping of $3.99.  I take advantage of this and fill my cart until it's spilling over.  If you buy $100 worth you're 1) a bigger tea addict than me and 2) gonna get free shipping!  Jealous!

Stay warm this winter!  Oh, and don't forget to request a catalog and get your FREE sample so you can taste the amazing-ness for yourself (but you should just take my word for it).