Friday, January 29, 2016

YummySnack - Snack Bars

If you haven't done so already, please follow me on social media using the links to the right or by clicking HERE!

I sure am a lucky blogger because I got to try another snack bar. That's two in one week! These bars really live up to their name too! Today I'm going to tell you about YummySnack bars.




The Yummy Snack bars are an easy snack to munch on while you're on the go or to throw into your kids lunchbox.  They're high in protein and fiber, so they'll keep you full and are great for a quick breakfast or as an afternoon snack. Heck, I even had one as a midnight snack (But don't tell anyone). 




There are six delicious flavors: 

Brownie, 
Chocolate, 
Coconut (my favorite), 
Cookie Dough, 
Peppermint, 
and Peanut Butter. 

You've got to try them all! These bars aren't your typical crunchy, crumbly snack. They're full of ooey gooey goodness in each bite! And they're not just good, but good for you. They're gluten free, made from natural ingredientslow in sugar, and high in omega 3! Who could say no this?



I am so excited to have found a snack that tastes like a candy bar, but doesn't contain all the sugar, preservatives, trans fats, or high-fructose corn syrup. And not to mention, they're easy on the wallet at only $25 for a box of 12! 

To get your own YummySnacks, click on the link: www.yummyhealth.com.  Also, be sure to check them out on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter!




*Disclaimer: I received this product for free from YummySnack in exchange for an honest review. I was NOT given monetary compensation.