Sunday, February 14, 2016

eSalon - The Match Up

Hello all! Guess what I have for you today? Yep, you guessed it. ANOTHER subscription box!


This time I want to tell you about eSalon's The Match-Up box. You get three products per box and you can customize each individual order depending on what you're running low on or what you'd like to try. 



When you first make your account you are asked a series of questions about your hair type and styling regimen. Then, you are matched with three great products that will work for you based on your answers. If you'd rather try something else, you can mix and match. Just switch the mode from expert pick to your pick! And just like any subscription box you can change the frequency that you get your deliveries or cancel at any time.

Also, you can add two bonus items to your deliveries and you'll save 25% on each one! There are so many products to choose from based on all sorts of different hair types and needs. Color safe products, volumizing, repairing, smoothing, anti-frizz, straightening, hairspray...the list just keeps going! They even offer brushes and coloring tools as well as eyebrow products.


Before using for the first time
What I love about this service is that it is so personalized! I told them that I have very fine, thin hair that I color and was matched with Big Love Color Safe Volumizing Shampoo, Big Softie Color Safe Volumizing Conditioner, and Get Lifted Root Lift Spray.



The shampoo and conditioner smell so good. I kept sniffing my hair all day. And I didn't have to use but a little bit of each so I don't have to worry about running out any time soon. 



The root spray is unlike others I've tried in the past because it didn't leave any kind of residue in my hair, and it also smelled amazing.





The only thing that I don't like about the shampoo and conditioner is that they are so thick that I have a hard time pushing down on the plunger. I wish it was a little easier to get out, but that is definitely something I can live with.

I've been using the products for about a week now and I can already start to tell a difference in the volume that my hair has. I feel like it is healthier and shinier as well. 


After just one use, blow dryer and round brush
Each box is $30 plus $4.95 shipping and handling. That is up to 45% off of retail prices (I mean, have you seen how much salon quality hair products can go for?) And if you don't absolutely love each and every one of your products there is a 100% satisfaction guarantee. You can get your product replaced or get a refund.

Order now and get your first box for $15! Head over to their website to get started!



And be sure to follow eSalon on social media:










*Disclaimer: I received this product for free from eSalon in exchange for an honest review. I did NOT receive monetary compensation.