Thursday, February 4, 2016

Jackpot Candles - Cucumber Melon

Hola amigos! Please use the links to your right (or stage left for you drama nerds) to follow my social media. You'll get notified of new reviews the minute they are published AND get photos and coupons that I don't post on here! #JoinTheDarkSide

So you probably know that earlier this week I tried out quite a few samples and did a mini review on each. Well, I decided to pamper myself even more and try out a product that I've been dying to start reviewing!




Jackpot Candles are these nifty candles that have a jackpot inside each one! See where the name comes from? These aren't dinky little candles either. They are 16 ounces, 100% soy, and are hand poured. A lot of love goes into these babies. Not to mention there's a piece of jewelry hidden away in each one!





(You'll have to forgive the photos from this point on because my camera started acting up and I had to switch to my phone) 

I'm writing this as my cucumber melon scented Jackpot Candle is burning beside me. The room is slowly filling with a heavenly scent and I'm getting more and more impatient as I wait for the first sign of vibrant foil to reveal itself. It's agony I tell you! 


I wrote down the starting time so that I would know about how much time it takes before the brightly colored foil begins to show.


It's actually pretty exciting because I have no idea what awaits me in the molten wax but whatever it is, I know it'll be beautiful. The jewelry that is tucked away in each candle can value between $15 to $5,000! When you find your jewelry simple go to the website, input the code into the appraisal tool, and find out how much yours is worth.


There are so many scents to choose from. They have something for everyone whether you prefer floral, spice, nature, sweet, holiday, or food scented. They even have citronella to enjoy outside in the warm months. 



Four hours after lighting my lovely candle I saw signs of green foil! 


I blew out the candle, carefully grabbed the foil, and tugged.


I may have began to dig out my jewelry a little too soon because the foil got stuck in the candle. Next time I know to let it keep burning a while after I start to see it. I just got too excited!

And presto! My gorgeous necklace! I'm upset my camera wasn't working because this picture does not do it justice. And don't worry, the jewelry is well protected with the foil and the plastic bag, so no wax got on it.

I love my necklace so much, and it appraised for $30!

The necklace is made with swarovski crystals and looks like something I would make for myself (oh yeah, btw I make jewelry).  

Jackpot Candles retail for $24.95 and they are worth every penny. I would pay that even if they didn't have a surprise inside because they fill the entire room and make it smell great. Plus the candle itself is HUGE! The jewelry does add a "Christmas morning" feel to it and the whole experience is just downright fun! You can choose between a necklace, ring, or earrings and no matter what you get, you're going to love it.

If you'd like to get your own candle then head to the Jackpot Candles Website!

And after you find your jewelry be sure to post it to social media and tag Jackpot Candles because they LOVE to hear about your experience. They also have a monthly Instagram contest to win a free candle when you use #JackpotCandlesReveal and post your candle and revealed jewelry.

Connect with Jackpot Candles on Social Media here:













*Disclaimer: I received this product for free from Jackpot Candles in exchange for an honest review. I was NOT given monetary compensation.