Monday, February 8, 2016

Numi Organic Tea - Sampler

Hello fellow tea lovers! Tonight I'd like to introduce you to Numi Organic Tea, if you haven't been acquainted already. They were nice enough to send me a few flavors to try and I am so happy they did because they were delicious and unique!



One of the reasons I love Numi Teas so much is because they are organic. You know that no harsh chemicals are going to steep into your cup with this company.  It was founded in 1999 by brother and sister Ahmed and Reem Rahim after they traveled the world and got inspired by all of the wonderful exotic teas there are. They wanted to create a healthy product that was different from the typical tea companies already found in America.

Numi Organic Teas are 100% organic, fair trade certified, and fair labor verified. Every hand that touches the tea on its journey to your cup is valued. And you know what? You can taste the difference!


I was sent five flavors to try:
Decaf Ginger Lemon
Turmeric Tea
Dry Desert Lim
Mate Lemo
Chamomile Lemon

My favorites were the Dry Desert Lime and the Mate Lemon. They had such a refreshing and unique flavor that I haven't found with any other company. I really wish I had more than just one tea bag of those, but fear not because Numi Teas are found at a long list of stores and you can easily find your closest one HERE. Don't want to go out? Then they are also sold on Amazon!





Not only does Numi Oragnic Tea make delicious and healthy tea, but they are also big on philanthropy. The employees volunteer in areas such as the environment, organic food, social services, and education. The people at Numi Organic Tea values celebrating people, nurturing growth, embracing possibilities, and creating a positive impact on the planet.

If you'd like to get your own teas to try or want to read some of the wonderful things Numi Organic Tea is doing worldwide, then head over to their website. Sign up for the newsletter and get 10% off your order:



Or follow them on social media to get updates:






*Disclaimer: I received this product for free from Numi Organic Tea in exchange for an honest review. I was NOT given monetary compensation.