Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Quest Nutrition - Quest Bar

You guys already know that I have a tendency to skip breakfast, so I'm so glad when I get to try out new protein bars. Not only are they a quick meal on the go, but they normally taste great and keep me full. A satisfied tummy means I'm less likely to snack on something unhealthy later in the day. 

Today I tried out Quest Nutrition's new Quest Bars. I was sent two flavors: Double Chocolate Chunk and Chocolate Brownie and both were pretty darn good, if I may say so. 



The texture of the bars was pretty chewy and dense, which is normal for many protein bars. They still had a great chocolate flavor so I felt like I was getting a treat, but the nutritional value of these bars is anything but unhealthy. They are a little bit dry, but I had a big glass of milk with them, so that took care of it.

All I ate this morning was one bar and it held me for about 3 hours, which is better than other, less healthy protein bars I've tried. There are some that I can eat an entire box and be hungry an hour later, so these are pretty good a satiating the tummy rumbles. And you don't have to eat these just for breakfast. They're great for any meal on the go or as a 2pm snack when the cake in the break room is looking too good to pass up.



Each of these yummy bars has 20 grams of proteins packed in with no added sugar. All that protein makes these great for all you exercise nuts after you finish a workout! 

The bars are 2.1 ounces and a box of 12 is $24.99. Considering some people pay over $5 for a cup of coffee I'd say that's a great deal.

Not only does Quest Nutrition make these awesome Quest Bars but they also sell other healthy products such as protein powders, chips, pasta, and peanut butter cups! There are also recipes on the website as well as a store locator to make it easy to find them in your area.

Take a look at their website for all of their products:



And be sure to follow their blog and find them on social media:













*Disclaimer: I received this product for free from Quest Nutrition for an honest review. I did NOT receive monetary compensation.