Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Valentia - Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask and True Glow Eye Cream

Good morning everyone! What better way to start off your day than taking care of your skin? Well. today I started my morning with two products from Valentia. The Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask and the True Glow Eye Cream.




But first I want to tell you a little about Valentia.  The company is named after the Roman Goddess of healing who used nature's gifts to heal the citizens of Umbria. She used berries, barks, herbs, and other natural ingredients because of their restorative properties. And that's what you'll get with Valentia's skin care products. They are natural and organic cosmetics that help to repair and protect your skin. Their products are also free of toxins and parabens!


The bottles are very elegant with the white and gold

The Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask contains a silk protein amino acid blend to increase moisture content and help produce collagen and elastin. This helps to decrease the appearance of those pesky visible lines. It also contains botanical hyaluronic acid that penetrates deep into the skin to secure moisturesupport skin elasticity and structure, and plump skin from within. Lastly, it has organic sea buckthorn oil that gives the mask anti-aging properties resulting in fewer linesdiminished sun spots, a more even skin tone, and firmer skin. This mask is going leave your skin feeling firm and radiant!

Wow! Was not expecting that color!


The mask did not look at all like I expected. Normally masks are green but this one is bright orange and smells sweet. It is goes on smooth and is sort of like rubbing butterscotch pudding on your face. There are no exfoliates so people with sensitive skin can apply without fear! I used clean hands to apply the mask but it would probably work with a brush or makeup pad as well.

Pretty sure I used too much

The mask tingles slightly and makes air cold when it hits your face. The directions state to leave on for 15-30 minutes so I went for 30. Removal was very easy with warm water and a wash cloth. There was no sticky residue and no gosh awful peeling! After rinsing the mask off I did notice that my skin felt tighter and more firm. My skin is also really soft now. I get dry skin in the winter and it seems to have given it a little moisture. The mask is on sale on Amazon right now for $25 so hurry over using the link below! 




The True Glow Eye Cream contains astanxanthin, which is just a big fancy word for an antioxidant that increases moisture levels, smooths fine lines and wrinkles, and restores elasticity. It also has vitamin C and organic rosehip oil to leave the skin smooth and visibly brighter. It tightens the eye area and brightens dark circles, so people of all ages can rejoice.

I expected the eye cream to be a clear liquid but it was actually thicker like lotion, and it had a coral tint. It is not greasy or oily and absorbs into the skin very quickly. Like the mask, it has a slight tingle but it doesn't burn and it didn't irritate my skin (and I have super sensitive skin). There is a little bit of a citrus scent that comes from the ingredients. Because of the consistency I had a little trouble getting it to spray from the nozzle and had to remove the cap to get at it. Giving the bottle a good shake before use will probably help this.  

This review is just from one use. I imagine that over time I would be able to see some great results and I expect that my skin would remain young and wrinkle free for many years to come with continued use.  The eye cream is on sale on Amazon for $25. You can find it using the link below.


Check out Valentia's website and their other natural and organic products here:



If you'd like to order your own products shown in this review, do so here:









*Disclaimer: I received these products free from Valentia in exchange for an honest review. I did NOT receive monetary compensation.