Monday, March 21, 2016

Enfusia - Bath and Body Products

Hello readers and friends! Happy Monday! I am back from my little break and had such a wonderful time with my friends. After such a relaxing week away, I just wasn't ready to get fully back into action and felt I needed to pamper myself just a little longer, so I broke out a lovely package sent to me by the amazing people at Enfusia!

You guys know I go bonkers for products with natural ingredients so these have quickly shot up to the top of my favorite bath and body products. Keep reading below and I'll let you in on each one!


Enfusia bath skin products sandalwood let's get naked clean bath bomb soap body mist spray
Enfusia was kind enough to send me three varieties of their Moisturizing Body Lotion. These lovelies are gluten free, vegan, as well as wax, paraben, and silicone free. The "Clean Enfusion" is for sensitive skin and has no added fragrance, but the natural ingredients give it a shea butter smell that is similar to Ivory Soap (according to my mom). The "Arabian Sandalwood Enfusion" smells like, well, sandalwood, and the "Let's Get Naked Enfusion" has a very sweet and fruity smell thanks to to grapefruit, apple, strawberry, tangerine, peach, and rose petals. 

I love the lotions because they not only smell good enough to eat, but they left my skin soft and didn't leave any type of yucky residue. They absorbed into my skin pretty quick but left me smelling amazing for hours. The lotions are available in the following scents:

Arabian Sandalwood 
Clean
Cocomo
Lavender
Let's Get Naked
Mints and Rosemary
Pomegranate and Berry
Rose Ylang-Ylang

I was sent the travel size of everything, so the above lotions are 2 oz and retail for $2.99, but they also have full size versions available that are 8.5 oz and retail for $9.99!

I probably haven't divulged this to any of you yet, but I LOVE the smell of sandalwood. It is my absolute favorite scent to wear. And lucky me because Enfusia sent me not only a sandalwood lotion but also a Body Mist. I have worn them almost everyday! I even like to spray the body mist in my hair!

The above bottle is 2 oz, but the full size bottles are 8.5 oz and only $8.49! Like I said, I've used this body mist almost everyday for a month and have barely put a dent in it, so 4x the bottle size is going to last you a LONG time! But, if you'd rather get the travel size then you can do so for $2.99. The body mist scents are the same as above except they do not come in Clean or Mints and Rosemary.

Enfusia bath skin products sandalwood let's get naked clean bath bomb soap body mist spray

In addition to the amazing smelling lotions and the body mist, Enfusia also sent me two of their Spa Bath Salts and Soaks. These babies come in 16 oz containers and retail for only $9.99. Who doesn't want some added minerals and essential oils in their bubble bath?

The Lavender scent made my skin smell Ah-Maz-Ing after a long soak and the Soothing Detox helped to suck all those toxins out of my body that make me sluggish. Simply add them to your warm bath and let the relaxing begin! The salts come in the following scents:

Arabian Sandalwood
Casablanca Rose
Fleur de Lys
Lavender
Let's Get Naked
Muscle Soak
Proper Gentleman
Rose Ylang-Ylang
Soothing Detox

The soaps are excellent and the Bulk Soap is handmade! You can get 2 oz bars for  $3.50, 4 oz bars for $6, or a 4 lb loaf for $80! That's a lot of soap!

The Bulk Soap only comes in 4 scents: Rhassoul Clay, Lemongrass Poppyseed, Lavender Eucalyptus,  and Detox with activated charcoal. They also have 6.3 oz soap bars for $5.49 that come in some pretty groovy scents as well.

Enfusia bath skin products sandalwood let's get naked clean bath bomb soap body mist spray

Last but not least I was sent three of these crazy amazing Bath Bombs. I have never tried a bath bomb before and honestly I didn't know what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised when it started fizzing up in my bath water. The baking soda softens your skin and the added oils will leave you smelling great long after you dry off. 

Enfusia bath skin products sandalwood let's get naked clean bath bomb soap body mist spray

Enfusia bath skin products sandalwood let's get naked clean bath bomb soap body mist spray

There are TONS of scents to try out and each bomb only costs $6.99!
Arabian Sandalwood
Casablanca Rose
Clementine
Fleur de Lys
French Lavender Kiss
Gardenia
Lavender
Lemongrass
Let's Get Naked
Muscle Bomb
Pomegranate Berry
Rose Ylang-Ylang
White Tea and Jasmine
Coriander Rose

Each bomb has its own medicinal and soothing properties so you just have to try them all! 

Enfusia bath skin products sandalwood let's get naked clean bath bomb soap body mist spray
I love the little bits of flower petals!


Enfusia bath skin products sandalwood let's get naked clean bath bomb soap body mist spray
Who could say no to that? It just looks so inviting!


For those of you who have also never experienced the awesome-ness of a bath bomb, here's a quick little video!



I hands down give Enfusia 10/10 stars because I loved every single thing they sent me and it is one of the companies that I have bookmarked so that I can purchase more items after my samples run out. I love that they are all natural and won't break your bank account! Oh, and the fact that the products are made in the USA is yet another perk! Not to mention they are always posting promotional codes on their social media, so be sure to follow them so that you can save on your order (because we all know you're going to order something from them).






What do you guys think would be your favorite items or scents? Let me know in the comments below!







*Disclaimer: I received this product for free from Enfusia in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. I did not receive monetary compensation.