Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Spirit Naturals - Facial Moisturizer

Hello and welcome back! You know I've been focusing on products that will help with this ever warming weather we are getting and with warm weather comes more sun and more needed protection for your skin and face!

It is so important to moisturize your face, especially if you want to reduce wrinkles or keep them from appearing. A healthy face has a beautiful glow and an even skin tone. Not to mention any makeup you wear will go on flawless and who doesn't want that?


Spirit Naturals let me try out their Natural Facial Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid and I am loving the fact that it is 100% organic and free from harmful chemicals. I have super sensitive skin and heavy moisturizers cause me to break out, but this has actually helped to clear up my skin!

This moisturizer is full of essential oils and minerals that work perfectly together to combat wrinkles and aging while helping to reduce any trouble areas that you already have. It helps to fight acne, hydrates skin, and protects your face from harmful UV rays while you take advantage of this beautiful spring weather!


This little dab is all I need to cover my entire face and neck, so a little goes a long way. It goes on smooth and doesn't leave a greasy residue. It is also very lightweight and I don't feel like I'm wearing a blanket of product on my face like with other moisturizers that I've tried. 


Look at those amazing ingredients! Jojobo oil that mimics the natural oils in your face which is great for my acne because it tricks my face into thinking that I've already produced enough oil! It also helps to combat dry and itchy skin that most of us suffer from in the winter.

Coconut oil helps to smooth your skin and keep it hydrated. It also keeps skin from flaking. The olive oil helps to plump and moisturize and also has vitamin E and A!

Pomegranate oil helps to improve skin elasticity and helps you to shed those old skin cells that weigh your face down. It also has tons of vitamin B12 to aid in elasticity and smoothness. Last but not least, hemp oil slows down the aging process and fights psoriasis, eczema, and blotchy skin!


Spirit Naturals was also nice enough to send a sample of their Eye Serum, which is great for those pesky crows feet or preventing them. Both products are so great and have a very fresh, non-chemical smell.

Treat your skin and make sure you stay protected this spring and summer! Head over to the following link to get your own preventative and restorative products from Spirit Naturals



*Disclaimer: I received this product free from Spirit Naturals through Tomoson in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. I did not receive monetary compensation.