Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Beautiful Life - Apple Shaped Salad Spinner

I don't know about you guys, but I love me a good salad. I like to pile it up with all sorts of delicious toppings like tomatoes, artichoke, strawberries, almonds, chicken, salmon, and cranberries (not all at once of course). That's a lot of stuff to wash and in the go, go, go world of today I needed a fast and easy solution to my salad eating!




Ok, I'm reaching a little bit. In all honesty though, this salad spinner is super cute and if you decorate your kitchen in apples, which is making a comeback, then you're going to love it. Plus, it is super fun to use.


Cute & Healthy Gourmet Apple-Shaped Salad Spinner, 3 Qt (Small) Red


The size is a little small (3 quarts), but it is perfect for making side salads for 2-3 people. It is BPA-free and dishwasher safe. This is a great way to wash and dry your salad fixings quickly and easily and it is so fun that you may even be able to get your munchkin to eat something healthy. 

Here's a short video of the salad spinner in action:



If you'd like to purchase your own, you can do so here: http://amzn.to/1Y2jRL8



#Disclaimer: I received this product for free through Tomoson in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.