Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Box Me Not - Girl's Seahorse Necklace

Good afternoon, everyone! Today I want to share with you an adorable necklace that I got to give to one of my precious baby cousins.


This is an 18K rose gold plated pendant with 30 pink and white crystals. It comes in a cute little shell jewelry box and has two sea horses that form a heart. It is just darling!


The chain is 18" with a 2" extension to adjust the length. It is made from allergy free materials and contains no nickel or lead, so it is safe for children. It is recommended that you not give this to children under 3 years of age as it is a choking hazard. I wore it all day yesterday and it didn't agitate my skin or leave any discoloration.


If you have a child in your life that loves seahorses then this would make an excellent gift. You can even put the pendent on a longer chain if you'd rather keep it for yourself.


I love how the crystals fade from dark to light. It also comes with a card that explains the symbolism of seahorses, so that is an extra touch that makes it special.

Right now you can get your very own for $9.99 at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01B59VL1Q

Are there any special ones in your life that would like this necklace? Tell me in the comments below!

*Disclaimer: I received this product for free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review