Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Aulker Wireless Waterproof Speaker

This is the second Bluetooth speaker that I have reviewed and I actually expected not to like this one because it is pretty small and I assumed it wouldn't be powerful, but it really surprised me. When I purchased this I was looking for a portable, wireless speaker that I could confidently use when my friends and I go tubing or to the pool. And since getting it, I have looked no further!


Portable Outdoor Wireless Sport Shower Bluetooth Speaker 4.0 NFC 3D Sound Waterproof Shockproof Dustproof, Pair All Bluetooth Devices,10 Hour Play Rechargeable 1500mAh Battery, Mic, AUX - Army Green


Connecting the speaker to my phone was super simple. I held the power button down to put the speaker into Bluetooth mode, paired it on my phone, and I was done. After turning the speaker off and back on, it remembered the pairing so that was a nice touch. You can also use the AUX cord if you aren't going to be around any water. There is also an option to play MP3s off a TF card, which is pretty unique. That is something I'll never use, but you never know who may so it is nice they included it.

Portable Outdoor Wireless Sport Shower Bluetooth Speaker 4.0 NFC 3D Sound Waterproof Shockproof Dustproof, Pair All Bluetooth Devices,10 Hour Play Rechargeable 1500mAh Battery, Mic, AUX - Army Green 
Portable Outdoor Wireless Sport Shower Bluetooth Speaker 4.0 NFC 3D Sound Waterproof Shockproof Dustproof, Pair All Bluetooth Devices,10 Hour Play Rechargeable 1500mAh Battery, Mic, AUX - Army Green

Operation of the buttons are fairly simple, and it explains them pretty well in the instructions. You can answer phone calls, control volume, skip songs, and switch between modes depending on how long you press the buttons. It took me about 30 seconds of playing around with the buttons before I got the hang of it. If you give the power button a short press you can also switch to FM mode. The speaker has a little indication light on the front side (blue for Bluetooth, green for FM, red for charging).

Portable Outdoor Wireless Sport Shower Bluetooth Speaker 4.0 NFC 3D Sound Waterproof Shockproof Dustproof, Pair All Bluetooth Devices,10 Hour Play Rechargeable 1500mAh Battery, Mic, AUX - Army Green

My favorite thing about this speaker is that I can put it in the shower with me and don't have to listen to music from my phone, over the sound of running water anymore. It makes my showers so much more enjoyable having the speaker right there with me.


Portable Outdoor Wireless Sport Shower Bluetooth Speaker 4.0 NFC 3D Sound Waterproof Shockproof Dustproof, Pair All Bluetooth Devices,10 Hour Play Rechargeable 1500mAh Battery, Mic, AUX - Army Green


Sound quality wise, keep in mind that the speaker is small so it doesn't give that awesome deep bass and it can get a little tinny sounding. But hey...you've got a portable speaker you can take to the lake or river with you and with good company, you're really not going to get hung up on that (hopefully). I know that me and my friends are going to have a blast with this speaker this summer!

Portable Outdoor Wireless Sport Shower Bluetooth Speaker 4.0 NFC 3D Sound Waterproof Shockproof Dustproof, Pair All Bluetooth Devices,10 Hour Play Rechargeable 1500mAh Battery, Mic, AUX - Army Green

If you like this speaker and would like to get your own, then just follow this link: http://www.amztk.com/s7-green

And last, but certainly not least, here is a short video giving a brief example of the sound quality and button operation for the Bluetooth mode:






*I was able to try this product in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. My thoughts are my own and I received no monetary compensation nor am I affiliated with the seller in any way.