Saturday, July 23, 2016

Uniqhia No-Tie Shoelaces

I got these no tie laces for a pair of shoes that I love, but I wanted them to be slip-on so that they were more comfortable and convenient to wear. I e never tried no-tie laces before so I didn't have any expectations when I tried them. I have a narrow foot so I typically have too much lace left over after I put my shoes on.

Uniqhia No Tie Shoelaces for Kids and Adults - Multicolor Fashion Sports Fan Shoelaces - Fits Most Types Shoes - Sneaker Boots, Board Shoes Sport Shoes and Leisure Footwear

There were 8 different lengths and 2 of each. They are simple to attach. You find the length you need and stuff one side through each lace hole. The prongs keep them from slipping out.

Uniqhia No Tie Shoelaces for Kids and Adults - Multicolor Fashion Sports Fan Shoelaces - Fits Most Types Shoes - Sneaker Boots, Board Shoes Sport Shoes and Leisure Footwear

They are made of rubber and stretch. Once I got them out on my shoes can slip on and off my feet easily, but are so loose that my heels come out of them while walking. They also gave my shoes a "cleaner" look now that there isn't a huge bow on top, which I like too.

Uniqhia No Tie Shoelaces for Kids and Adults - Multicolor Fashion Sports Fan Shoelaces - Fits Most Types Shoes - Sneaker Boots, Board Shoes Sport Shoes and Leisure Footwear

If you are one of those people that like to lace up your shoes super tight then you probably won't like these. Like I mentioned, my shoes are loose, but they don't flop around when I walk. These probably wouldn't work as well on tennis shoes that go up to your ankle as they do on little sneakers like I put them on.


Uniqhia No Tie Shoelaces for Kids and Adults - Multicolor Fashion Sports Fan Shoelaces - Fits Most Types Shoes - Sneaker Boots, Board Shoes Sport Shoes and Leisure Footwear

These no-tie laces from Uniqhia are available for purchase for around $9 and you can find them through the following link:  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EDKD75C?ref_=ag_dp_usw2_LLowI_rtC

Uniqhia No Tie Shoelaces for Kids and Adults - Multicolor Fashion Sports Fan Shoelaces - Fits Most Types Shoes - Sneaker Boots, Board Shoes Sport Shoes and Leisure Footwear
Photo courtesy of Uniqhia


You can purchase them in many different colors also! 

I would buy these again, for sure. I have no criticisms for the product or for the company. I did receive this product in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. I did not receive monetary compensation nor am I associated with the seller in any way. My thoughts are my own after having used the product over an extended period of time.