Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Willow and Everett Cold Brew Coffee Maker


I am so delighted/surprised at this coffee maker from Willow and Everett! I've tried to make cold brew coffee before and it has always been very weak, but this device made quite a tasty batch of coffee and I only brewed it for the minimum suggested time (18 hours).

Cold Brew Coffee Maker - 1 Quart Iced Coffee Glass Pitcher with Removable Filter - Makes 4-5 cups of Cold CoffeeCold Brew Coffee Maker - 1 Quart Iced Coffee Glass Pitcher with Removable Filter - Makes 4-5 cups of Cold Coffee

The reservoir is all glass, even the handle, so it not only looks amazing, but doesn't alter the taste of your beverage. You can make up to 32 oz of coffee and the directions call for 4 oz of coffee grounds for every 16 oz of liquid, so finding the perfect balance is simple.

Cold Brew Coffee Maker - 1 Quart Iced Coffee Glass Pitcher with Removable Filter - Makes 4-5 cups of Cold CoffeeCold Brew Coffee Maker - 1 Quart Iced Coffee Glass Pitcher with Removable Filter - Makes 4-5 cups of Cold Coffee

It does take quite a bit more coffee than a drip machine, but since I buy beans in bulk and grind them myself I don't mind. To make 32 oz of coffee it took 8 oz (1 cup) of coffee grounds.
Cold Brew Coffee Maker - 1 Quart Iced Coffee Glass Pitcher with Removable Filter - Makes 4-5 cups of Cold CoffeeCold Brew Coffee Maker - 1 Quart Iced Coffee Glass Pitcher with Removable Filter - Makes 4-5 cups of Cold Coffee

After waiting the 18 hours brew time, the grounds soaked up about 8 oz of water so it made 24 oz of coffee. It is easy to remove the filter and transfer the plastic ring to the lid and store it in the refrigerator. You can brew for longer for stronger coffee also.

Cold Brew Coffee Maker - 1 Quart Iced Coffee Glass Pitcher with Removable Filter - Makes 4-5 cups of Cold Coffee

I have no complaints/suggestions for this product and will definitely be buying my sister one for Christmas, as she has already hinted that she wants mine!
If you'd like to check out one of these babies to have for your very own, then follow this link: http://willowandeverett.com/cold-brew-coffee-maker/

Do you guys like cold coffee? What's your favorite flavor? Tell me in the comments below!




*I was able to try this product in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. My thoughts are my own after throughly testing the item and I received no monetary compensation nor am I affiliated with the seller in any way.