Sunday, August 14, 2016

EV Beauty Flat Iron

EVB Proline Ceramic-Tourmaline Ion Flat Iron Hair Straightener

Recently, my flat iron died and I'm not one of those girls who can have flawless hair without straightening it. My hair has a natural wave to it when I let it air dry so I need a little help in the mornings to look my best. My old flat iron was super simple. You plugged it in and that was the end of it. It had no temperature control so I had no idea how wonderful that feature is! 

EVB Proline Ceramic-Tourmaline Ion Flat Iron Hair Straightener

Well, timing being the way it is...I just got to review an awesome flat iron from EV Beauty! The temperature adjusts from 140 up to 450 degrees. I have fine hair so I kept it around 300 and it worked flawlessly. 

EVB Proline Ceramic-Tourmaline Ion Flat Iron Hair Straightener

The metal plates are about 1/2 as wide as my old one (these are 1 inch), but that actually adds to the versatility. The thinner flat irons can actually be used to curl and flip your hair in addition to making it super straight. I recently cut my hair off at the beginning of summer so this flat iron does a great job at straightening my hair, but allowing me to flip it under slightly on the ends. It also allowed me to get closer to my scalp. 

EVB Proline Ceramic-Tourmaline Ion Flat Iron Hair Straightener

When you press the plates around your hair they connect enough not to let your hair slip through, which I've experienced with other products, but no so much as to hold your hair in place. Gliding the flat iron through my hair was a breeze. 

EVB Proline Ceramic-Tourmaline Ion Flat Iron Hair Straightener


 Even storing this flat iron is easy. There is a Velcro strap that you can wrap around your cord so that it doesn't get tangled. 

If you'd like to purchase this flat iron, they are $58.99 you can do so here: https://www.amazon.com/EVB-Proline-Ceramic-Tourmaline-Flat-Straightener/dp/B00R1IL1MA?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0




 *I was able to try this product in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. My thoughts are my own and I received no monetary compensation nor am I affiliated with the seller in any way. My thoughts are my own after trying the product and my reviews are updates over time as needed.