Wednesday, August 17, 2016

MAKE Beauty Skincare Products

Hello everyone and happy Wednesday! I've got a company that I'd like to tell you about called MAKE Beauty. If you follow me on social media you probably remember me doing a little blurb for some makeup samples that they were kind enough to send me. If you've read it, I will be repeating a little bit of information about the company...If you haven't read it then you can do that HERE.


Photo courtesy of fashionista.com
MAKE is a company from NYC and they make products designed to be experimented with. They want you to express yourself with their collections for lips, eyes, cheeks, and skin. They have a large range of colors, finishes, and textures available for all palettes and personalities.  Last time that I shared MAKE with you, they sent me samples of the Matte Finish Eye Shadow in Alabaster and the Silk Cream Lipstick in Taffy. Both of the samples blended beautifully with my skin tone.


Instagram photo of my makeup samples from the last promotion
Well, this time I got to try out some products from their skincare line and let me tell you, I am a fan!


The Moonlight Primer is unlike anything I've ever tried before. The primer blends science with nature by using a marine algae that protects against free radicals, pollution, and heavy metals. It primes the skin making your foundation go on flawlessly and also protects your skin from the effects that harmful, artificial light from your electron devices causes. This stuff made my skin so soft that I didn't even want to put makeup over it. It comes out black and goes on clear. It's paraben and fragrance free, hypoallergenic, and can be used by both sexes.



The Moonlight Primer is available from MAKE for $55 for a 1 oz bottle. 

The other product I got to try was the Marine Salve, available for $12 for a 1/2 oz bottle. This too is made with an edible marine algae that helps to shield against unhealthy environmental hazards. I put this on my lips and they were still soft and chap free the next day. You can use it on your lips, hands, face, or anywhere else on your body that has dry, cracked areas.


One thing that I really like about MAKE Beauty is that they donate 10% of every sale to the We See Beauty Foundation, which is a non-profit organization that supports women-led, worker-owned businesses in at need communities. So while you're buying products to pamper yourself, you are also helping others. What could be better than that!? 

If you'd like to try out MAKE Beauty for yourself, and I highly recommend you do, then you can follow this link to their website: http://makebeauty.com/


Alright, well that's all that I have for you guys today. Thanks for taking the time to read about MAKE Beauty. Leave me a comment below and tell me what type of make up products you'd use to show your personality!



*I received these items in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.