Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Naturalico Shiatsu Massager



If you have seen my profile then you're aware both of my parents have had neck surgery and that I'm always buying them products that will help ease their discomfort. This massager was one of those ventures and I'm lucky that I even got to try it enough to write this because they have stolen it!


This Naturalico Massager uses kneading shiatsu pressure by utilizing four rotating pieces. It feels amazing and you'll feel your muscles loosening up and your troubles melting away in no time.


The massager can be plugged into a wall to be used in your favorite recliner or it can be plugged into your cars power port. I wouldn't recommend using it while driving, but your passenger can definitely get a massage.


Operation of the massager is simple enough. You place the large part behind your back and then slip your arms through the straps to put as much pressure on your neck as you need. The power/operation buttons on are left side and you can choose either just a massage or a heated massage.


You can play around with the massager and use it on different parts of your body. Place it on your lower back or even your feet if you aren't ticklish.

I have no criticisms or qualms with this product, however some people may find it bulky. Neither me nor my parents found this to be true. This massager is quality stuff and not something this is going to break on you after a month. 

You can get this awesome massager on sale for $59.95 by following this link: http://amzn.to/2aiCAVt

*I was able to try this product in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. I received no monetary compensation nor am I affiliated with the seller in any way. My thoughts are my own after trying the product and my reviews are updates over time as needed.