Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Pinnacle Leakproof Insulated Lunch Kit


I really like this Pinnacle lunch kit and I love the little containers that come it. You get two plastic containers that are a good size. One is lined with BPA free plastic (microwave safe) and the other is lined with stainless steel (not microwave safe).


The containers do a good job at keeping your foods warm for up to 4 hours or cold for 6, especially if you take the time to prep them ahead of time following the directions. Also, filling up the containers as much as possible works best.


The set comes on many vibrant colors. You also get an insulated thermos and a silverware set. The thermos can be used for beverages or soup and the carrying case has an adjustable strap and a handle. Everything fits inside the soft case perfectly. 


This would be a great set for kids to take their lunch to school. It may be a bit small for many adults, but it's great for my fruit/veggie snacks. They help with portion control so that you eat healthier. 


This set is not dishwasher safe, so be aware of that. It's available for $29.50 at https://www.amazon.com/Pinnacle-Insulated-Leakproof-Container-Matching/dp/B01J2FP51W?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0



*I was able to try this product in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. I received no monetary compensation nor am I affiliated with the seller in any way. My thoughts are my own after trying the product and my reviews are updates over time as needed.