Monday, August 22, 2016

TripWorthy Backpacking Hammock


Say "HELLO" to a fun, lightweight backpacking hammock from TripWorthy!

Premium Outdoor Hammock for Hiking, Camping, Backpacking & More - FREE Hanging Straps! - Parachute Nylon Fabric - Compact & Lightweight Set - Bag, Stainless Steel Carabiner, Rope and Tree Straps

I went to college at a pretty “hippy” school in Asheville NC and everyone always had their backpacking hammocks strung up on the quad relaxing in the mountain sun. It really made me want one and so I decided to try out this backpacking hammock from TripWorthy and I’m so glad that I did! As you can tell, I'll need to prune these silver maple trees soon if I don't want to fight them every time I want to relax.

Premium Outdoor Hammock for Hiking, Camping, Backpacking & More - FREE Hanging Straps! - Parachute Nylon Fabric - Compact & Lightweight Set - Bag, Stainless Steel Carabiner, Rope and Tree Straps

The hammock was a breeze to set up. I just wrapped the straps around some trees, tied some extra knots, and the hammock was good to go. I was a little hesitant getting in it, but it held my weight fine and I didn’t constantly feel like I was going to get slingshot out.The straps easily adjust depending on the size of the trees you are using and the distance between them. You may have to tie some extra knots to make the hammock tight. They are also in a sleeve so that the bark of your trees is protected. 

Premium Outdoor Hammock for Hiking, Camping, Backpacking & More - FREE Hanging Straps! - Parachute Nylon Fabric - Compact & Lightweight Set - Bag, Stainless Steel Carabiner, Rope and Tree Straps

The parachute-grade nylon is super light and quality constructed . The heaviest things in the entire bag are the carabiners, but the entire hammock and all the attachments only weighs about 1 pound. If I’m going on a backpacking trip I’ll carry that extra pound so that I have somewhere to relax off the ground after a long day of hiking. The hammock folds back up into its carrying pouch easily and will fit inside your bag or you can even clip it to the outside. The bag is attached so there is no chance of losing it and it gives you a little bag to use as a cup holder when you’re lying in the hammock.

Premium Outdoor Hammock for Hiking, Camping, Backpacking & More - FREE Hanging Straps! - Parachute Nylon Fabric - Compact & Lightweight Set - Bag, Stainless Steel Carabiner, Rope and Tree Straps

I would highly recommend this hammock for those of you who like to spend time outdoors. This is a small and light product that you can take hiking, to the river, camping, or even set up for your yourself and kids in the backyard. You’ll be amazed what relaxing in a hammock for half can hour can do for your stress levels.

Premium Outdoor Hammock for Hiking, Camping, Backpacking & More - FREE Hanging Straps! - Parachute Nylon Fabric - Compact & Lightweight Set - Bag, Stainless Steel Carabiner, Rope and Tree Straps

This backpacking hammock from TripWorthy is available for $39.95 and you can purchase it by following this link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DYXJNCA

Be sure to leave me a comment below and let me know what your favorite stress-free summer activity is. Do you read, bird watch, or like to just sit on your back porch and enjoy the rays?



*I was able to try this product in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. I received no monetary compensation nor am I affiliated with the seller in any way. My thoughts are my own after trying the product and my reviews are updates over time as needed.