Monday, August 8, 2016

Vahdam Masala Chai Tea Sampler


I’m a huge fan of hot tea and Chai tea is one of my seasonal favorites. I typically drink Chai tea in the winter when the weather is perfect to curl up under a blanket and enjoy the aromas, but recently I was able to test out a sample pack of 5 unique and delicious Chai flavors from Vahdam.

VAHDAM Masala Chai Tea Sampler - 5 EXOTIC TEAS - India's Original Masala Chai, Cardamom Chai, Cinnamon Spice Chai, Earl Grey Chai, Green Tea Chai - 25 Servings, Packed & Shipped from India, 1.76oz

 Each flavor is individually packaged with 10g & 0.35oz of loose leaf tea. Each package will make 20-25 cups of tea depending on how strong you like them. Each tea is certified 100% pure Indian tea and made with 100% natural ingredients that are blended, packed, and shipped directly from India. Ingredients such as cardamom, cinnamon, clove, and black pepper will ignite your senses and leave you craving more.

*I should mention for review purposes that I do add a bit of milk to my tea, but no sugar. I followed the directions given by the tea company to heat the milk and water together, add the leaves to the boiling liquid, continue to boil for 1-2 minutes, and then strain the leaves out.

VAHDAM Masala Chai Tea Sampler - 5 EXOTIC TEAS - India's Original Masala Chai, Cardamom Chai, Cinnamon Spice Chai, Earl Grey Chai, Green Tea Chai - 25 Servings, Packed & Shipped from India, 1.76oz

Cardamom Masala Chai Tea – this combines 100% Assam black tea with crushed cardamom. It has the wonderful Chai spiciness with a hint of sweet.

VAHDAM Masala Chai Tea Sampler - 5 EXOTIC TEAS - India's Original Masala Chai, Cardamom Chai, Cinnamon Spice Chai, Earl Grey Chai, Green Tea Chai - 25 Servings, Packed & Shipped from India, 1.76oz

India’s Original Masala Chai Tea – this blend combines black tea with crushed cardamom, cinnamon, black pepper, ginger, and clove. It has a very strong spice and anyone who likes the taste and smell of clove will love this tea.

VAHDAM Masala Chai Tea Sampler - 5 EXOTIC TEAS - India's Original Masala Chai, Cardamom Chai, Cinnamon Spice Chai, Earl Grey Chai, Green Tea Chai - 25 Servings, Packed & Shipped from India, 1.76oz

Gree Tea Chai – this was actually my favorite. It blends green tea with cardamom, cinnamon, clove, and black pepper. It is a little sweeter than normal, but still had some spice.

VAHDAM Masala Chai Tea Sampler - 5 EXOTIC TEAS - India's Original Masala Chai, Cardamom Chai, Cinnamon Spice Chai, Earl Grey Chai, Green Tea Chai - 25 Servings, Packed & Shipped from India, 1.76oz

Sweet Cinnamon Masala Chai Tea – this combines 100% Assam black tea with crushed cinnamon and cardamom. The cinnamon gives this tea a tasty sweetness and the ingredients blend almost perfectly.

VAHDAM Masala Chai Tea Sampler - 5 EXOTIC TEAS - India's Original Masala Chai, Cardamom Chai, Cinnamon Spice Chai, Earl Grey Chai, Green Tea Chai - 25 Servings, Packed & Shipped from India, 1.76oz

Earl Grey Masala Chai Tea – this blend combines 100% Assam black tea with bergamot oil and crushed cardamom, cinnamon, clove, and black pepper. This is one of the sweeter teas and adds a bit of citrus with the spice.

I love each one of the samples and it was hard to pick my favorite as they all danced on my palate beautifully. I can’t wait until the weather cools down and I can full enjoy each and every blend. I love the variability that each of these teas offers while still giving you the Chai spice that I have come to love.

This would make an amazing gift for Chai tea lovers or for those that you are wanting to share Chai tea with for the first time. I will be bookmarking this company for future orders of teas. If you would like to purchase your own sampling for only $10.00, do so here: http://www.amztk.com/looseleaftea2





*I was able to try this product in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. My thoughts are my own and I received no monetary compensation nor am I affiliated with the seller in any way. My thoughts are my own after trying the product and my reviews are updates over time as needed.