Thursday, September 22, 2016

AYL Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker


I love this AYL bluetooth speaker. I have been looking for one and have bought quite a few that broke after the first week. This one is great for working out in the yard, swimming at the pool/river, or even in the shower. The sound is very clear, gets very loud, and has great bass for a small speaker.


It was simple to connect my phone and stream Pandora and Spotify through my phone. When the battery starts to get drained or when my phone gets too far away are the only times there was any distortion or interference. I love that I can charge the speakers on any USB device and I can even play my music through the speaker with the AUX port if I don't want to use the Bluetooth. All of the wires that you need are included, which you are seeing less and less often these days.


The speaker isn't overly complicated. Once connected to the phone you pretty much control everything from there. There are buttons to adjust volume and song selection. The speaker itself is small enough that you can easily put it in a tote and take it to the beach or a gathering, but large enough to emit a great sound. It isn't as tinny as other speakers and has great bass. *You may need to play with the equalizer on your device to find the perfect setting for the speakers.

I also love that the speaker floats if you accidentally drop it in water and that you can screw it into a mount to use on your bike!

I would definitely recommend this purchase for anyone who enjoys listening to music, especially in outdoor settings. It would make a great gift as well. You can get yours here: http://amzn.to/2c1TeYY

*I was able to try this product in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. I received no monetary compensation nor am I affiliated with the seller in any way. My thoughts are my own after trying the product and my reviews are updates over time as needed.