Thursday, September 22, 2016

Finnhomy Portable Metal Folding Table


It's the first day of Autumn here in the South, but our hot, sunny weather is far from over. There are still a few months of nice, hot days to spend on the porch and this delightful little portable side table from Finnhomy has been a welcome addition.


I love the bright red color and the round table is very sturdy. It is a metal table and when not in use, it folds up for easy storage. It makes a perfect table for sipping sweet tea or holding a potted plant.


The table is about 24.5" tall and has an 18" diameter. You can choose between red, black, white, and mint green. You can even bring it indoors for use as a bedside table or to spruce up a corner. In addition you can remove the top and use it as a serving tray. How neat is that!?


The table is available for $27.99 here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HX9TLQY/

*I was able to try this product in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. I received no monetary compensation nor am I affiliated with the seller in any way. My thoughts are my own after trying the product and my reviews are updates over time as needed.