Friday, September 16, 2016

Garden Décor Solar Powered Lights


These Garden Décor lights are so neat. They are solar powered and have a copper/brown finish. I love the design that they cast on the walkway. It reminds me of water.


The set comes with 10 solar path lights and you can use them to illuminate paths in your front yard or back. We have a very dark path from the cars to out front door and these out out enough light that I don't have to take a flashlight with me to the car anymore. 


The lights are made from stainless steel so they  won't rust in the elements. They each come with a rechargeable battery inside that the sun charges during the day. If for some reason a battery goes bad, you can easily twist the top off and change it out. They automatically come on around dusk and so far they have stayed on all night. 


These lights were very easy to put together and stake into the ground. They are just as simple to move around. I think they would look spectacular around a pool. 


You can purchase them for $49.99 here: https://www.amazon.com/Decorative-Stainless-Wireless-Security-Lighting-/dp/B01HAIF0R2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1472076320&sr=8-1&keywords=solar+path+lights

*I was able to try this product in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. I received no monetary compensation nor am I affiliated with the seller in any way. My thoughts are my own after trying the product and my reviews are updates over time as needed.