Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Isalena Star Bracelet


This star Isalena bracelet is so cute and delicate. I love the moving stars and it goes with every outfit, from casual to formal. It is appropriate for many ages too.


The bracelet is ~7" long so it will fit very small wrists, but it also has an extender chain. It is sterling silver with movable star beads and fixed round beads on a box chain. 


Although this bracelet comes from an overseas seller, it still arrived within 2 weeks. The sellers are very nice and cooperative, offering wonderful customer service.


It is so dainty that I forget I'm wearing it, but I love looking down and seeing the beautiful bracelet on my wrist. I actually got this as a gift for someone so I'm hoping they love wearing it as much as I did to review it.

You can purchase your own here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01H1QG4Q4

*I was able to try this product in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. I received no monetary compensation nor am I affiliated with the seller in any way. My thoughts are my own after trying the product and my reviews are updates over time as needed.