Monday, September 12, 2016

Jumaxis Bike Bag and Accessories


I try really. hard not to give bad reviews. Unfortunately, there are times when it can't be avoided and I'm faced with such a time now.


This is a set meant for your bike and at first glance it seems like a great deal. There's a bag with two fairly large pockets that sits on the top of your frame and holds your phone. There's also a bunch of reflective stickers, a flashlight or headlight, and a tail light. Both lights require AAA batteries.


This is available at https://www.amazon.com/Jumaxis-Bicycle-Pack-Supplies-Bundle/dp/B01I7AE9FG/ref=sr_1_1?m=A34W8UUZGHR2M1&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1471973637&sr=1-1&keywords=bike+bag


The items aren't "bad"...they are just not of very good quality. The strap on the bag came off before I was even able to try to put it on my bike. When I went to put batteries in then lights they all came apart in pieces and the parts to attach them to your handlebars didn't work.

Like I said, I hate leaving bad reviews but I honestly can't find anything about this set that's worth the money.  I couldn't even put these ON my bike before they broke.

*I was able to try this product in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. I received no monetary compensation nor am I affiliated with the seller in any way. My thoughts are my own after trying the product and my reviews are updates over time as needed.