Monday, September 12, 2016

Kaptron Measuring Spoons


This is a very nice set of measuring spoons. There are 5 stainless steel spoons included ranging from 1 Tbsp to 1/4 tsp. I really like the different colors and you can tell by holding them that they are high quality products. 


I tested these against some other spoons I have, and they are very accurate. You can use these in the dishwasher and they won't rust. They are attached with a large ring so you won't lose anybody them and your set will stay complete. 


They are only $10.99 and available here: http://www.amztk.com/kaptronspoons2

*I was able to try this product in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. I received no monetary compensation nor am I affiliated with the seller in any way. My thoughts are my own after trying the product and my reviews are updates over time as needed.