Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Phytopia Tranquility Oil


I am all about essential oils and their medicinal properties, especially the aromas. I am a firm believer that they work and if you use them properly they are perfectly healthy. Any product you use on your skin should undergo a patch test so that you can make sure your skin won't react. 


This Tranquility essential oil from Phytopia is meant to be rubbed on your skin. You shouldn't ingest it or use it in a diffuser. It is to help you relieve stress caused by everyday life. It is perfect to rub on your shoulders while you're relaxing or getting in bed for the night. You can use it multiple times per day if needed.


The bottle is 50mL so there's enough for a month or more of daily use depending on how much you use at one time and how often. The smell is very sweet at first and then over time starts to smell powder fresh. The ingredients are organic and you get hints of citrus, geranium, vanilla, and rose.


After using this every day for a few weeks I can honestly say I sleep better when I put it on before bed and it does help me to relax after a stressful day. It's a great gift for your loved ones, especially those who use essential oils. 

This Tranquillity oil is available for $33.95 here: http://www.amztk.com/synergy-for-stress-relief

*I was able to try this product in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. I received no monetary compensation nor am I affiliated with the seller in any way. My thoughts are my own after trying the product and my reviews are updates over time as needed.