Friday, September 16, 2016

Techef Non-stick Wok

This wok is so huge, I love it! It's a 11 inch wok with a glass lid and the wok is non-stick.


I cook a lot of stir fry and I've never been able to make it in a wok before. It was so delicious and easy with this pan. It evenly distributed the heat and I didn't have a single thing stick to the bottom.


You can use this for more than just noodles and stirfry too. It cooks chicken wonderfully and other reviewers have even used it for casseroles.

I have another Techef pan and I love them both. You can tell they put a lot of work into making sure their products are quality items. They also have a wonderful customer service team.

I love the look of the pan and that it has two small handles instead of a single long one. It makes it easier to handle and move around. Chefs and home cooks of all skill levels will get a lot of use out of this wok.

The Techef wok can be purchased here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01I3V173Q/

*I was able to try this product in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. I received no monetary compensation nor am I affiliated with the seller in any way. My thoughts are my own after trying the product and my reviews are updates over time as needed.