Friday, September 16, 2016

US Art Supply 100 Gel Pens


I love to color and I also love products from US Art Supply. I jumped on the adult coloring bandwagon really quick and have always loved collecting art supplies. I was so excited to try these gel pens because this is a very large set. Believe it or not I haven't use a gel pen since middle school. I didn't remember how awesome they were until I got these.

The ink glides on smooth and is perfect for all sorts of different mediums and papers. I love using them in my adult coloring books because the small tip will allow you to get into the tiny crevices without bleeding into other areas. 


You get 100 beautiful colors divided into classic, metallic, pastel, swirl, glitter, neon, and dye. I did notice that some of the pens would get clogged and you have to scribble on another sheet of paper to get it flowing again. This seemed to happy mostly with blue inks.

The pens come in individual plastic holders that are all contained in one larger carrying case. I will be putting them into a roll up canvas so they are easier to get to, though.


The price is excellent and competitive. Gel pens lose ink fast so buying another set when these get low won't break my wallet. The ink dries quickly on the paper so that you don't smear it and make a huge mess.

The colors are very vibrant and I can't believe I ever went so long without having gel pens as an adult. I highly recommend this product and will definitely be buying it again.

Get them here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KGBQFGA

*I was able to try this product in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. I received no monetary compensation nor am I affiliated with the seller in any way. My thoughts are my own after trying the product and my reviews are updates over time as needed.