Thursday, September 8, 2016

Vellostar Liquid Chalk Markers


This Vellostar set of 10 liquid chalk pens is so fun. The colors are super bright and each pen has a reversible tip. You can use them on tons of surfaces and they are easy to cleanup.


We actually used these when I was a hostess to keep up with sat tables because it wrote on the glass and came off with a wet cloth. Now, I use them on a board with chalkboard paper on it and also to leave myself reminders one the bathroom mirror. 


The box does say not to use these on chalkboard paint. I'm not sure why. It was a little difficult to get every color off the chalkboard paper, but unthinking a more of the wood being soft because after a little scrubbing I could see the intentions left behind. This isn't a flaw in the markers, but a flaw in the material I used them on. They still work fine on the chalkboard paper, they just don't come off 100% super easy. 

 

These do work amazingly on glass and you can wipe off the colors super easy. When you first open the markers the tips are white and you have to push them down and let the chalk paint soak into them. Some stick but once they are full of paint they come back out.

 

These are great for leaving yourself (or loved ones) notes, drawing for kids, or for art projects. They have tons of uses in many different settings as well, such as restaurants and shops. 


You also get extra tips on case any stop working. Just be sure to put the caps back on so that your markers don't dry out. I love how much more vibrant these markers are than chalk and that they can be used on hard surfaces. The water based markers are non-toxic and eco-friendly. 

You can purchase these liquid chalk markers for $13.99 here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01B2H7A7K

*I was able to try this product in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. I received no monetary compensation nor am I affiliated with the seller in any way. My thoughts are my own after trying the product and my reviews are updates over time as needed.