Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Yak Therapy Tibetan Singing Bowl


This is an absolutely beautiful Tibetan singing bowl and it has a very nice sound that resonates for a very long time after you stop touching it with the mallet. I've seen smaller ones that this for twice the price and I am very happy with it. 


This bowl is hand hammered and is great for your daily meditation. The golden color is outstanding and I even like the silk pillow and drawstring bag that come with it. The mallet makes the bowl start to sing very easily. Even the box it comes in is nice. 


I used a tuner to try and match the time and it seems to sing a D note. The bowl has a nice weight to it and I am sort of obsessed with it. I really like that it's not overly decorated and I think it will make a nice gift.

This bowl is available for $33.39 here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GMW448S


*I was able to try this product in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. I received no monetary compensation nor am I affiliated with the seller in any way. My thoughts are my own after trying the product and my reviews are updates over time as needed.